What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Wanted Rigid MTB frame / partial / complete - M or L

technofear

Cruising
Nov 30, 2015
Hey, i'm after a rigid MTB frame / partial / complete.

something older (pre 2000's) would be best and if it is a race frame even better!

still haven't recovered after missing out on the diamond back TT mtb that was on here a few months ago
:'-( haha!

im just under 180cm tall and ride fairly aggressively when i need to. so light and not too fiddly geometry is best.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have 2014 Giant XTC Advanced SL (Medium) that I would consider selling. It is pure race machine - Full XX1, RockShox SID XX WC, Carbon rims, basically carbon everthing and weighs a scant 9kg. If that is what you are looking for, let me know and I will tell you more.

I have 2014 Giant XTC Advanced SL (Medium) that I would consider selling. It is pure race machine - Full XX1, RockShox SID XX WC, Carbon rims, basically carbon everthing and weighs a scant 9kg. If that is what you are looking for, let me know and I will tell you more.

thanks for the offer. but i need to make an ammendment to the listing. looking for a 26er and preferably pre 2000's. thanks again

Back
Top Bottom