What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! Cervelo Soloist 58cm reduced AGAIN to ¥20,000

Michael Edwards

Warming-Up
Oct 20, 2014
Cervelo Soloist 58cm Great condition. ¥20,000.

Attachments

• IMG_0850.JPG
    IMG_0850.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0851.JPG
    IMG_0851.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0852.JPG
    IMG_0852.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0853.JPG
    IMG_0853.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0854.JPG
    IMG_0854.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 132
Last edited:
is that any broken part on ur bike??
can i hav ur phone number or line id/??so we can hav a lil chit chat??
thx

Hi Michael

I know this is an old thread but if the frame is still available would you mind giving me a short history on it?

Thanks

Conrad

Hi Conrad

I got this frame in 2007 and rode it for about 5 years. It is in very good condition with a few scratches. It served me well but is actually a little big for me and I've since replaced it. And I'm moving and am trying to liquidate a bit. I'm in western Tokyo on the Chuo line. Come take a look if you like.

Michael

Hi Michael,

The frame looks great and I'm really interesting in purchasing it! However, I've new to bikes and don't have the confidence in building it up with just the frame. I'm guessing you're using the other parts for your new bike?

Status updated; if this is still for sale, please revert, otherwise leave as Sold.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom