What's new

KIT 2015/2016 TCC Kit!

Have you not read the last page and a half of comments?

That is actually a good point though. Some reference to Selfies and Thigh Gaps would be amusing to include.

Oh yeah, and I wonder if Lemongina want to sponsor us...

Haha. Where did '100%' come from?

The washing label at the start of this brainstorm - 100% COTTON - have to keep reference to the fact it's a washing label in there somehow. Also, and I don't know about you other guys but I am made of 100% HAMMER material, so there's that too.

'100% Custom Harmonic Layup Distortion'

That would be good, and fittingly convoluted and nonsensical. Haha.

Are you sure this is even possible? Be a real shame if @danny turned around and put the kibosh on the whole pantomime.

Dry with harmonic distortion

Are you sure this is even possible? Be a real shame if @danny turned around and put the kibosh on the whole pantomime.

Dry with harmonic distortion

Is it possible to print a design onto jersey fabric? Yes. That is how every jersey ever is made.

That's not quite what I meant but haha.

I meant this intricate a design. Simple text and a mock washing instructions label are different. Would the printing process they're using allow for the detail required in this particular location on the jerseys?

Is text the limit of what can be done here?

I am basically aware of the principles involved in printing. I made my own screen print T-shirt in school once.

Don't worry your pretty little head about the technical details.

Haha. Yeah the graphics can be anything at all. Even my little ponys

Can you do two versions of the jerseys, like a more pc version of the jersey also? You might get more orders that way. Inside could be blank or could just use a collar design again with something like "Get out there" or "Go get 'em".

*ducks and hides*

Back
Top Bottom