What's new

Hello from Bangkok cyclist!

Kanyapatt Bantukul

Warming-Up
Jul 1, 2015
Hi all! I am a cyclist from Thailand, I live in Bangkok. I use to worked in Thai Cycling association before, I always travel to Japan especially in Tokyo. I really enjoy cycling, how can I join to the club and any interesting cycling programme that I can join? I prefer to touring, sightseeing cycling.

There are a lot of rides listed here; for almost any, if it sounds interesting, you just turn up at the announced time and place.

There's also Half Fast, whose website has an odd preoccupation with beer. In reality, during many rides nobody drinks any beer. If the idea (of riding, I mean, not of beer) sounds interesting, then you get yourself onto Half Fast's mailing list. (And if you do like beer, then many of its rides are compatible with beer.)

Either way, there's no membership card, badge, or price. All that's needed is you, a bike in safe condition, and the ability to recover from a puncture.

I am plaining to visit Tokyo during Sakura blossom next year. Do you have any nice Half Fast Cycling programme in April or May?

I do appreciated for your kindly reply, I will keep follow your Half Fast Cycling programme, thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom