What's new

KIT TCC Kit 2015/6. Delivery Schedule

Hi

Just letting you know that I am still waiting for delivery confirmation, and have asked @danny to provide more info on when the kit will arrive in Japan.

I will let you know all the information I get, as soon as I get it.

Your patience is appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

All, please feel free to shoot questions to me regarding kit delivery date.

The current status is:
  • I requested and am waiting for the confirmation of the exact shipping and delivery date.
  • As the August 20th delivery date was set 6 weeks ago, this is approximate to usually within a week or so.
  • It is a family owned factory and there are national holidays, like this Monday, when all is shut down in Columbia, creating small delays.
  • As soon as it is completed at the factory it will be FedEx'd here which takes approx 5 days as it goes through customs, etc.
  • As soon as I have a confirmation I will be posting here for you.
Again, any questions you have, I am here to answer them.

Appreciate your patience as we are all excited to get new kit. Looking forward to receiving mine!

Danny

UPDATE:

Just wanted to update everyone that Hincapie just replied saying the kit has not shipped yet though should be shipped next week.

As soon as it is ready for shipping they will send me a tracking number and I will have a more precise date - which I will share here.

Thanks,
Danny

I have not received an update yet, though I emailed them this morning and have asked for the shipping tracking details so that I can further update everyone. Apologies for the delay and am doing everything in my power to get the kit here as quickly as possible. Again, as soon as I have any details you will have them here as well.

Thanks,
Danny

All, I just received a reply from Hincapie and wanted to keep you updated as you are patiently waiting. As soon as I have the shipping information I will send it to you. Apologies for the delay.
---
Hey Danny,
Unfortunately the order hasn't shipped yet, they are running a few days behind at the factory. I will send tracking information as soon as I have it!

Thanks,
Drew
---

Good news!

I am currently trying to crash the FedEx site with an F5ing script I am spazzing into the page.

Kit has left Memphis now. Who knows where it will go next!

Let me guess? You rang them and they said...

"The kit has left the building"

Ba-boom-ba-boom!

The kit has arrived!!

Will be sorting it all out and sending ASAP.

Will let you all know when this is done, erm, when it gets done. We are talking a matter of hours, rather than days. Gimme a bit of time to fix it all up and it will be sent out imminently.

Cheers.

Will get on it with efficiency and speed. Will post again when ready to send out.

Right then.

The kit is on the way to my place, where I will sort it all out, bag it up and send it out to everyone individually.

Delivery will be done by Sagawa, with next day delivery in the Tokyo area (might take a bit longer for those outside this area).

Sending out will be done as soon as I have done all the sorting, which will not take more than a few hours (I have fine tuned my spreadsheet to ridiculous levels to deal with this), so you can all expect to get the kit some time mid-week.

Niiiiiice.

The weather looks shoddy for the next week and as it brightens up at the weekend I'm pulling a Japanese salary man and slogging through it at work. Gots to pay for all my top end riding gear somehow.

I will expect lots of selfies from the rest in your fine TCC kits.

If the forecasts are wrong I may get out a little for a fashion ride.

Reactions: TCC
Ahem...

Sagawa will pick up the kit tomorrow evening from my place. It should be with you by Wednesday - Thursday

"Wash garments in cold water and line dry to remove any bleeding"

Looks like Hincapie knows how hard we ride.

Back
Top Bottom