What's new

KIT 2015/2016 TCC Kit!

While we wait for Hincapie to come back with the templates, and while the world is still reeling over #knuckletextgate, feel free to enjoy this Swedish masterpiece.

Dr. Rick Dagless MD was the guy who sorted out my knee. A true professional, he took the time to see me and diagnosed the issue withing 10 seconds of me stepping in his office, despite having punched his own razor toothed eyeball son to a bloody death in a metal sink only that morning.

It's a question whether I have any business commenting in this thread at all since I've never been on an actual tcc rude even, and I do enjoy cigarettes a little too much on top of that, aaand I don't really know any of the inside jokes etc etc but I find the idea of text on the knuckles intriguing so I've come up with some ideas.

If it's even being discussed still:

Something generic and tough:

BUCK SHOT or RUTH LESS

Cliche:

GANG STER

Sounding like something but too vague to tell:

LOOK. LEFT

FAST. LANE

Bro / Brah:

SHOW TIME

MAIN. LINE

Ironic (personal favorite):

SHOW PONY

The kit looks nice, for the record I always thought the current one was quite nice too.

You are lucky to have met him. When I was there he was too busy investigating a ring of satanic neurosurgeons burning pentagrams onto the brainstems of their patients, then sacrificing them to the dark lord remotely via Ouija board sessions held in groundsman Pete's lean-to shack in the hospital grounds. They say Daglas re-programmed the Ouija board in advance so its dark signals amplified back through the eyes of it's participants, labotomising them like Victorian era electrochock-therapy patients.

@armmewitharmony Haha nice one.

QUIT FAGS
STOP TABS
3RDW ORLD

Just make your own in jokes mate and add them to the list. We ain't a closed shop!

Fags; lay off that shit, or you will be the first on my list of people to shot gun after buying a diet coke off a Puerto Rican in a corner shop in the ghetto, when this thread sends me over the edge, Michael Douglas Falling Down style.

falling-down-502135940ebf8.jpg

There is a waterproof pocket in the jersey though, so if you insist on still smoking like a relic from the past, your cancer sticks will at least stay dry.

You are lucky to have met him. When I was there he was too busy investigating a ring of satanic neurosurgeons burning pentagrams onto the brainstems of their patients, then sacrificing them to the dark lord remotely via Ouija board sessions held in groundsman Pete's lean-to shack in the hospital grounds. They say Daglas re-programmed the Ouija board in advance so its dark signals amplified back through the eyes of it's participants, labotomising them like Victorian era electrochock-therapy patients.

That was quite a Tuesday afternoon, wasn't it. Surprised he managed to get all that done with so much Scotch Mist floating around.

@armmewitharmony Haha nice one.

QUIT FAGS
STOP TABS
3RDW ORLD

Just make your own in jokes mate and add them to the list. We ain't a closed shop!

Fags; lay off that shit, or you will be the first on my list of people to shot gun after buying a diet coke off a Puerto Rican in a corner shop in the ghetto, when this thread sends me over the edge, Michael Douglas Falling Down style.

View attachment 11320

There is a waterproof pocket in the jersey though, so if you insist on still smoking like a relic from the past, your cancer sticks will at least stay dry.

QUIT FAGS lol.

Ok, and I forgot the weirdly sexual / suggestive and creepy:

JAIL. BAIT

SIDE. PIPE

I am sure a few people would happily see LEFT changed to another four letter word.

Haha nice work on the small cheeky 'i'

鶏 口 牛 後 ・ 電 光 石 火

Mock it up, and see that I am right.

I'm sorry if I missed something, I'm still reading all through the forums, but are those jerseys club only? They look pretty cool, really lot better than my old Oxford shirt I ride in.

I think he wants to know if anyone can buy them, even if you're brand new to the forum and/or haven't done any group events.

Ah right.

Yeah, of course. Anyone can buy it.

Sweet! Do we need to communicate our interest now, or just wait for them to come in?

I've read through the thread and I'm not certain of the expected delivery. Sorry if this has been asked and answered, still new to everything.

No this thread was just to show that it is in the pipeline.

There will be a separate thread with all the ordering info in the near future once the design is finished.

Back
Top Bottom