What's new

Field Cycles- A custom frame

ISP? Looking forward to the full monty!
Sure is an ISP. A conventional seatpost is probably more convenient if you want to travel on a plane but I won't be doing that. I love the aesthetics of an ISP so when I went custom, I knew I needed one.

She is all done. She is having her photo taken for the Field website then she should be packed up and shipped over to Japan, hopefully before Thursday (that's when the guys at Field are heading to Berlin for the custom bike show). Slightly sceptical as to whether they will get her wrapped up and shipped before they head of to Germany, but she should be here within the next week or two.

how do you know it's not a "he" ;) a beauty in any case. look forward to seeing it(?) in person sometime this season!
Things of beauty are always a "she". Silly man ;)

Anyway, she is in the hands of FedEx at the moment. Delivery Timmy house is scheduled by Thursday the 9th. You could say I am somewhat excited at the moment.

Things of beauty are always a "she".
Well I hope you won't be jealous if I ogle her when I have a chance. Speaking of which, when do you think she'll be road ready and presented to us? :)

Well I hope you won't be jealous if I ogle her when I have a chance. Speaking of which, when do you think she'll be road ready and presented to us? :)
Look but don't touch is the rule ;)
If I get her sometime during the week next week, myself and the Swede will build her up on Saturday morning. Should only take a few hours , especially as it is an eTap build. Ready to ride Saturday afternoon or Sunday (11th-12th March)

E-tap to boot! Niiiiice. I'd love to be there for her maiden ride, so give us a shout if it is ready by next weekend.

Went out for a quick spin on her last Sunday. I was really surprised at how she rode. Sooooo smooth, especially on the descents. It felt like the bike was planted to the road yet at the same time I was floating down the twisty roads. Such an amazing experience.

IMG_5869.JPG IMG_5870.JPG IMG_5871.JPG

Back
Top Bottom