What's new

Howdy

wimpy

Warming-Up
Jul 14, 2016
Hi All,
Recently moved to Tokyo after spending the last year riding bikes through Europe, India and Japan with my partner. We're from Melbourne but plan on spending the next year working (if i can find a job) to save money before continuing tent life somewhere else. Ive already met @bloaker (i think) when he showed me some of the local trails around Zushi. Now ive got my cx bike here as well as my mtb so ill be looking to get out on a few more road rides, assuming there's more than an hour gap between the bucketing rain and sweltering heat thats currently going on.

Cheers, Al

Yup, let me know if you want to take another spin. I will pick the route vs letting someone else lead and we will have more riding, less hiking!!!

@bloaker yeah keen, ill have to plan a weekend seeing as there is such good camping.

@leicaman Cheers, we're in a sharehouse in Nerima, was hoping to be a little more west for better access to the mountains but trains make it easy enough.

We do extended laps of the lake (A lap plus the return along the river bank so more like a figure 8). Depending on where you live in Nerima it may be close. I'm on the edge of Nerima and it's about 9km from my house to the lake.

Back
Top Bottom