What's new

Kiddie Seat question

CoffinDodger

Speeding Up
Dec 4, 2008
I have one of these Hamax rear seats on the back, the mrs has a front seat that sits between the bars. I believe you can get a Hamax mount on its own, so she can carry the two little swines. In the rainy season though, what works? If I see her holding a brolley I will make her wish she had never been born. My skin is waterproof, but you know what women are like.....

I have one of these Hamax rear seats on the back, the mrs has a front seat that sits between the bars. I believe you can get a Hamax mount on its own, so she can carry the two little swines. In the rainy season though, what works? If I see her holding a brolley I will make her wish she had never been born. My skin is waterproof, but you know what women are like.....

You can get umbrella holders...
It may be better to buy small car... kids on bikes with mums is the norm in Japan but where I come from they'd probably put you in jail if you tried that....

You can get insurance for your kids but the replacements are never the same. Stupid wives are a yen a dozen.

if its raining take a taxi. It's only for a few weeks and a kid falling from 4 feet, which is bicycle height, onto the pavement with no helmet is not a good recipe for smart kiddies. Like Pete says Taxi or car. I hope your kids have helmets.

They both have helmets, which are worn emulating Daddy. The wife, well, you know that story....

we do have a car but it's in Kumamoto right now, I know for a fact that if it comes here it won't leave again and that is what I really want to avoid.

I'd probably be doing the same as you, but I would never recommend somebody to do it... My kids used to get on my scooter for a few blocks with no helmets... :eek:

Umbrellas are pretty useless even when you're not on a bicycle. Just get lots of rain coats and plastic bags that they can be put in when it dries up...

Back
Top Bottom