What's new

Kyushu: Lessons learned

Thomas--I tried to figure out how to PM you with this, but with the new forum look that did not seem possible.

Please de-sticky this thread.

And when you've done that, delete this post.

Is that a polite request with no explanation, or an order, because it sounds like the later...

I was trying to make it colorless/neutral, and thus hopefully polite. Sorry if it sounds like an order.

I would add more (on a personal, non-public channel), but as I said, the PM thing seems to have disappeared from the new forum look.

Sorry to be a doofus, but can you show me where that is?

Is that a polite request with no explanation, or an order, because it sounds like the later...

I think it was in this response to this request from you:
Stickies; Yes, I agree. I will look into finding a way to hide these. Or we could get rid of some that are not relevant any more. Thoughts? Started removing some of the ones that have not been commented on / updated for a long time. Let us know which ones you think should go and which should stay please.

I was trying to make it colorless/neutral, and thus hopefully polite. Sorry if it sounds like an order.

I would add more (on a personal, non-public channel), but as I said, the PM thing seems to have disappeared from the new forum look.

Sorry to be a doofus, but can you show me where that is?
click on the members name and then start a conversation.

Back
Top Bottom