What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Sold! NEW: Search and State S1-V Men's Cycling Vest - Black (Size XL)

YamanashiLiving123

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
Hello,

Up for sale is a brand new without tags Search and State S1-V black cycling vest size XL. I bought this last season thinking I would use it during the cooler days. I never ended up using it.

NOTE: The size is XL. Search and State clothing tends to run smaller in size. So if you wear an L in other cycling clothing then the XL should fit.

It is a great looking vest and would go great with either road or commuter kit.

This vest is not available from Search and State right now. Very hard to find. Retails on the site for $215.00.

Selling on Ebay as well, but prefer to ship domestically within Japan.

PRICE - ¥14,000

FREE shipping within Japan.

Paypal, bank transfer or cash.

I will ship internationally for a flat rate of $25.00

Here is more information about the vest from the Search and State site.
All Weather Performance

Made with Schoeller C-Change Fabric, which features a bionic climate membrane. The fabric is highly waterproof and breathable by reacting to changing temperatures and activities. When exposed to heat and moisture the membrane opens for extreme breathability. Conversely, when exposed to cold the membrane constricts for maximum wind protection and insulation.

Ultra-light Durability
The S1-V features the most advanced, lightweight, waterproof zipper, manufactured by Riri. It is an injection-molded polymer and designed for advanced military applications.

Made in New York City
American manufacturing is alive and well in New York City – and it has been for about two hundred years. That heritage and expertise is part of everything we make.

Tough & Luxe
The S1-V is built with a minimalist approach to design, exceptional fit, and advanced components to withstand abuse without feeling like it.

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message.

Thank you for looking.

Attachments

• s1-v-riding-vest-black_front.jpg
    s1-v-riding-vest-black_front.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4392.jpg
    IMG_4392.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4393.jpg
    IMG_4393.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4394.jpg