What's new

No more dabate! Shave those legs!

saibot

Maximum Pace
May 29, 2012
While my personal view always been that lycra and hair don't mix, there finally no need to discuss the "why shave your legs" topic anymore (see blow). I expect everyone on our next group ride to show up silky smooth!

Mmmmmmmmmmmm? Am I, am I not?????

But we don't do 40km TT's on our group rides. It only makes you faster when doing 40km TT's yeah ?

it makes you faster everywhere, even when walking around in jeans.

Interestingly, when I mentioned male leg-shaving to my wife the word "divorce" cropped up in her reply. She didn't seem too impressed by the speed benefits on offer.
She's perhaps concerned that your legs will then look better than hers in nylons. (They feel sooooo slinky…*)

* So I'm told

What are you? A WWII sailor on shore leave?
Maybe. Are you looking for a good time?

I considered writing "tights" but then most of us on here have cycling tights that we wear - hair or bare - so it wouldn't have quite the casual transvestism effect I was seeking. Alternatives could have been stockings, fishnets, thigh-highs, pantyhose, etc. (Excuse me a minute…)

It's not at all surprising that this thread turned gay very quickly.

I'm very confident in my sexuality thank you very much, but now that I think about it I do have a crush on @leicaman 's legs ... :oops:

Out on ride today I was thinking the same thing (GrantT) beat me to the thought. Because I used a green lane which is covered in fine dust and small stones my hairs on my legs are dusty as hell.... You could almost feel the them grabbing the air and slowing me down :warau:

Back
Top Bottom