What's new

Help Otsuki Country Club road

Conrad

Maximum Pace
Dec 8, 2014
Hey all,
Has anyone ridden over this section of road, on the north side of Otsuki Country Club? Street view is showing nothing and the satellite view is inconclusive. There are a couple of Srava segments on it but I was wondering about the general road condition and if it is worth incorporating into a road bike ride in the area. Cheers in advance for your help.

Here is the route so far:

Has anyone ridden over this section of road
I haven't. Would assume it's OK. You can see the bit around the Udon Centre park on Google Street View. The Google car didn't go around the north of the golf course. It looks a bit narrow at the west end. But it goes to the vehicle entrance/car park of the course, so I would expect they look after it.

SafariScreenSnapz001.png

I haven't. Would assume it's OK. You can see the bit around the Udon Centre park on Google Street View. The Google car didn't go around the north of the golf course. It looks a bit narrow at the west end. But it goes to the vehicle entrance/car park of the course, so I would expect they look after it.

View attachment 14832

Yep, you're probably right, I guess there's only one way of finding out for sure.

Back
Top Bottom