What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Wanted SRAM 10spd right brifter (brake/shifter) - Rival (or compatible

dgl2

Maximum Pace
Nov 3, 2007
My right side (rear) SRAM 10spd double tap shifter has broken.
It is 2012 10 speed SRAM Rival, but I would be happy with Rival, Force, Apex or Red as a used replacement if the price is acceptable.

I have a set of Sram Force 10 speed shifters I would like to sell. I don't want to break up the set though. I would take 22,000 for the set. I still have the box! an1.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Great. As long as they work well, I will take them.
No big rush since I got a temporary solution in the meantime, but with 2 bikes running on SRAM 10-spd drivetrains (one Red and one Rival) I would love to get these for future use.
Are you in Tokyo area?

Yes. I am near Yomiuri Land at Yomiurilando Mae Station on the Odakyu Line. The shifters are at my home in Thailand, but my girlfriend is coming this Sunday and bringing them with her. I will message you next week and we can set up a meeting. I am usually in central Tokyo a few times a week for work or something.

Hey, I have the shifters here now. I am available pretty much all week to meet if you want to get them. I am near Yomiuriland Mae Station on the Odakyu, but I come into town regularly. Just let me know when and where.

Back
Top Bottom