What's new

Ride Yokosuka Area. Official Ride Thread.

Good Ride today. Thanks for everyone who came out.
Hope to repeat next weekend.

Hope I can keep up with you guys on Saturday....LOL! Nice ride this morning. Nice weather on Saturday.

Sir, I tried to invite few shipmates but they are too busy. Also Team RWB Japan will ride bike from Atsugi base toYabitsu. I am interested:). But not totally sure....still riding this Saturday?

We are still planing on riding Miura this weekend.

However this weekend is probably the last time you will get to hit Yabitsu with decent weather... so if you are interested in that one, I recommend you meet those guys for the ride - it will be an excellent time.
And we will see you the following Saturday.

Sounds great, Mike! I am still thinking about Yabitsu...it might be too cold for me LOL! Still riding the same route this Saturday?

This week - I think so.
The following week - someone else should be leading the ride since I will be playing in Chiba that day.
The week after that... I think we are going to change the route up a bit to add more miles.
If you are up for it, it will be great.
If you don't want to do the extra miles, there will be locations we can meet up after we hit the first section.
I will let you know what we are planning on doing once we have the route ironed out.

Astigken and Mike- Look forward to seeing you guys out there on Sat. I have two vaguely solid invites who tell me they are strongly considering possibly showing up if the weather is perfect, they feel up to it, etc

Good Way to end a chilly ride.

10312712_10152803420037808_7068937952674541446_n.jpg

Mike, my facebook account is Stephen K. Javier. I can tag you with the picture taken earlier. Really nice ride this morning

Great ride today guys. Thanks for coming out. We rode like we were from Belgium (because we were so phlegmish! Darn colds we all had. . .)

Thanksgiving day Ride! 0900 @ Womble gate 7/11 - if anyone wants to meet at Yokosuska. Else we will go the other route.
I will try and see who else is planning on meeting up from RWB.

Back
Top Bottom