What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Wanted Power meter

Jonf2016tokyo

Cruising
Jun 22, 2016
Hi,

I am looking for a power meter - must be new or nearly new!
I am interested in - stages dura ace 9000 - 2nd gen and 172.5mm crank length.
Pioneer dura ace 900 and 172.5mm crank length.
Garmin vector 2s.

Thanks
Jon.

Ive got a quarq elsa that I am looking to sell. Not exactly new but has worked flawlessly for the time I have owned it.
Drop me a PM if interested.

If I remember rightly, ys road in Shiki was selling the DA stages crank for about 55,000 yen on sale a few weeks ago. They might have them in all the ys road at that price, or maybe not.

If I remember rightly, ys road in Shiki was selling the DA stages crank for about 55,000 yen on sale a few weeks ago. They might have them in all the ys road at that price, or maybe not.

http://ysroad.co.jp/shiki/2015/11/01/2098

9000 price 99000yen → 69300yen

6800 price 89000yen → 62300yen

5800 price 79000yen → 55300yen

That's not a bad price at all considering it is Y's. But I'm pretty sure it was on mega sale , definitely in the 50's for the DA9000 172.5 when I was in last month. It has obviously gone up since then but still a good price.

In the 50's would have been a very good price!

Y's not doing the Cannondale Si Stages on offer are they? Would need a 165mm if they were though...

Y's not doing the Cannondale Si Stages on offer are they? Would need a 165mm if they were though...

Nah mate. That's a tall order. Doubt even Stages keep that many in stock of that config. Zeta have got Cannondale Power2Max in stock though. I have yet to have a problem with mine yet, and I rode it through a river the other day.

Doubt even Stages keep that many in stock of that config
I know - Sigma Sports had them on offer earlier in the year in all but that size and said there was none left with Stages since they were stopping making them for the Cannondale cranks (true?). Just a remote hope some shop out there has one that no one else wants and comes on sale :D

What is Zeta BTW? haven't come across that shop in Tokyo

Stages have problems getting their unit to stay bonded to Cannondale cranks, due to the anodizing Cannondale use. They outright didn't release one for the SiSL2 and only had the SiSL1 on offer. They have since stopped doing this too, and once stock is sold off, will not make any more (until they can get the bonding right).

Zeta is the Japan dealer for Power2Max, K-Edge and a load of other small bike brands. They sell direct, if you contact them.

http://www.zetatrading.jp/product/power2max.html (typical Japanese website, but the service and communications are good, once they get the first response out the way.)

Back
Top Bottom