What's new

Giro d'Italia Fantasy League

toledo baha

Speeding Up
Jan 20, 2009
It's that time of year again. Will Quintana pull off the first half of his ambitious Giro-Tour double?Team Sky also seem to be serious about the GC. Should be interesting.

Velogames league name: TCC

League code : 38030333003

Good luck!

Righto i signed up. Zero clue, zero expectations!

Benedetti, he's the four point guy on everyone's lips....

No thank god. My team of buffoons are failing at every turn. But at least that police bike has given me some chance of closing the gap a little on some of you!

While the battle for the top seems to be all but wrapped up. The battle at the other end of the table is raging, with a three way shoot out going on for the shittiest team. I seem to have momentum on my side but @zenbiker seems to be making a late run. Surprisingly @Musashi13 has dropped out of contention.

Anyway it's going down to the wire. May the worst man lose!

My team was always stacked for weeks 2 and 3. I should pay more attention to sprinters, you should just pay more attention:warau:

You came into this saying you knew nothing and at least you aren't fluking a win out of that. Mid table is still fairly close

Not so fast, Dudley! A podium of my picks is still within my grasp!

latest

Dumoilin should have just gone the full feral athlete like that Swedish marathon runner a few years ago and not even stopped to do his dump on the side of the road. He had the chance to enter the high echelon of sports memes and live on for an eternity. Instead he lost a few minutes and his only chance at real stardom.

Don't know if this has been discussed somewhere else but one question's been bugging me.

Why did he take off his helmet?

Dumoilin should have just gone the full feral athlete like that Swedish marathon runner a few years ago and not even stopped to do his dump on the side of the road. He had the chance to enter the high echelon of sports memes and live on for an eternity. Instead he lost a few minutes and his only chance at real stardom.

Surely his mind weighed it all out, the only real choice really.

Never live down being the guy who shit himself even if victorious.

Which makes you wonder about that runner - or was it simply a matter of trusting the wrong fart?

Back
Top Bottom