What's new

New Girl!

What size is your girlfriend's Dolce bike and/or how tall is she? I could be interested in it. What model is the bike?

Hi Jess

Thanks so much!!!
I checked out the website of that bike store. I think it's worth venturing out there.
I like that they have bikes specifically designed for women. The Specialized Dolce series bike seems exactly what I'm looking for. And based on the website, the prices are totally reasonable! Thank you. What a great find.

This forum has been great so far...have lots more to learn.

Will definitely keep you posted once I've made my purchase.

No problem! I look forward to finding out what you buy - I didn't know very much about different bike brands when I was looking so when I determined the Specialized dolce was a reasonable bike for a reasonable price that was good enough for me, but I do regularly admire what I see other people riding as well so it's always good to know what else is out there!

Bought my girlfriend a Dolce. Ridden once. Probably not long enough for you, but if it doesn't get much more use you'll find it in the Classifieds in a couple months.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lucky girlfriend!! If I could find a guy willing to finance my ongoing bicycle addiction through cycling-related presents I would be a happy girl indeed, but sadly anything over a mama-chari seems to be a bit too hardcore for the mostly herbivorous men I come across in my day to day life... :p

Lucky girlfriend!! If I could find a guy willing to finance my ongoing bicycle addiction through cycling-related presents I would be a happy girl indeed, but sadly anything over a mama-chari seems to be a bit too hardcore for the mostly herbivorous men I come across in my day to day life... :p
Ha ha.

I thought of a witty comeback to this, but thought better of it.

Half-fast half-wit. I see what you did there. Well done. Your mother must be very proud.

904_14_1989---Sheep-and-Lamb_web.jpg

Using a camera with velcro gloves , very clever.:clap:

Back on track, there are some good deals to be had on smaller bikes that weren't ridden as much as the main riding partner would have liked.

Ha ha.

I thought of a witty comeback to this, but thought better of it.

Me too.

Must keep mouth shut.

ha! I did think twice before making that comment, having realized the potential for mockery, teasing and witty comebacks, but I must say I'm impressed by this display of restraint! :angel:

These bikes we ride cost a LOT of money. You don't think we got the money to buy them by being crass loud-mouths, do you?

A certain breed.

Back
Top Bottom