What's new

Bunch rides in Tokyo

Alan Schmidt

Warming-Up
Oct 22, 2007
Hello Tokyo cyclists.

I travle to your city very often. I sometimes bring my road bike with me and would like to know are there any weekend bunch - or groups that do say a 2 - 5 hour run in or around Tokyo? Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Hello Tokyo cyclists.

I travle to your city very often. I sometimes bring my road bike with me and would like to know are there any weekend bunch - or groups that do say a 2 - 5 hour run in or around Tokyo? Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Oi wharf on the way to Haneda airport every Sunday..... lots of groups to jump on....just follow the riders you see near there and eventually a pack will pass by. Jump on the back.... I may go there Nov. 4th

Oi wharf on the way to Haneda airport every Sunday..... lots of groups to jump on....just follow the riders you see near there and eventually a pack will pass by. Jump on the back.... I may go there Nov. 4th

Thanks Edogawakikkoman, I will be in Tokyo for the week commencing 19th Nov. I will bring my bike - I will be staying at the Palace Hotel and will be able to ride on the Weekend of 24/25 November. I guess I find my way out towards Haneda Airport and lood for some bunches to jump on the back of!

Cheers Alan Schmidt

Thanks Edogawakikkoman, I will be in Tokyo for the week commencing 19th Nov. I will bring my bike - I will be staying at the Palace Hotel and will be able to ride on the Weekend of 24/25 November. I guess I find my way out towards Haneda Airport and lood for some bunches to jump on the back of!

Cheers Alan Schmidt

Thanks for the reply, I guess I will see what is around when I get over to Tokyo.

Cheers Alan Schmidt

Back
Top Bottom