What's new

Free?

To help make up for this, I'm willing to 'give away' some accumulated wear. Here's the catch:

1) I want a donation made to a relevant charity. You / We can decide - but something cycling and / or Asia related.
2) Make small mention or posting about it via social media.
3) It will be done as a group event at my shop.

I have some various sizes bibs, jerseys, jackets, samples, etc. So, all of that will be up for grabs.

Sound reasonable? If so, then I'll start putting the stuff together.

Looks very worthwhile. And very helpful posting it up (esp their online directory) - I had no idea they existed. Thanks Mike!

Indeed. I know a couple of people who would have really benefited from such an organisation had they (or I) known of its existence. Sometimes gritting your teeth and getting on with it isn't enough, as much as people act and pretend otherwise. Props on the links, Half-Fast Mike.

Looks like Merlincycles didn't give me my five pounds shipping charge back when they cancelled my order of their free Castelli jersey:mad:

Looks like Merlincycles didn't give me my five pounds shipping charge back when they cancelled my order of their free Castelli jersey
Bad luck - Nadda on my card so the cancellation must have cleared it the same working business day.

Unleash the puppies of war on Merlincycles - perhaps suggest they send you a free long-sleeved cycling top to offset the financial loss?

John said:
Hi there,

The order was cancelled as the jacket was listed as free in error on our website. My apologies, the postage should have been refunded but it was overlooked, I've refunded that for you now.

Regards

John

Phew:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom