What's new

A hello from Sendai

OreoCookie

Maximum Pace
Dec 2, 2017
Hi everyone! I'm Max, an expat who now lives and works in Sendai. I originally come from MTB, but I'm mostly doing road rides with my mountain bike near Sendai (about 4k per year). If there are others of you living here, I'd be happy to meet up.

Hi Max. I used to live in Sendai several years ago, is Ernie's Bar still in business?

Hi Max. I used to live in Sendai several years ago, is Ernie's Bar still in business?
I haven't heard of that place. The local watering hole for the expats seems to be Ceskoya, a place run by a Czech guy. Do you remember the location?

Wait, is that a place that is styled after an American diner and serves burgers?

Wait, is that a place that is styled after an American diner and serves burgers?
It's been several years since I went there but I remember it as a small dive bar with loud music on Saturday nights. The food may have changed in that time but it used to just serve bar snacks and finger food. There was also a small bar down the road that played The Triplets of Belleville on constant rotation.
images.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom