What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Solved 56cm or 58cm frame

Arcadiandream

Speeding Up
Aug 3, 2013
Hi all,

On the hunt for a new frame for my commuter bike. My commute has recently doubled in length and finding my Gios a tad on the small side and want switch up to something more comfortable.

As it is my commuter I am not looking to spend a fortune, but willing to pay a bit more for something interesting or unique. Anything considered: steel, alu or carbon. Main thing is it is is in decent condition and lightish, so no old tanks!

Maybe you have something in your garage or cupboard gathering dust that could do with a new lease of life...

Preferred colour is black, but as I said, anything considered! PM me with photos and details if you have anything. Also, would appreciate a heads up if you see anything on sale elsewhere.

Cheers.

I should mention, I am after an out-and-out road bike. Attached is a picture of the Gios, so something similar. Would also consider a swap!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom