What's new

Bike Crimes!

jus for @theBlob
10923393_10206076244051456_8040756865572611794_n.jpg

In a corner of the park adjacent to the Imperial Palace. Two discarded inner tubes and a CO2 cartridge.

I find it sad that some cyclists are so lazy and selfish that they can't even carry their own trash (that they were already carrying) home, or even as far as a convenience store trash can.

IMG_1544.JPG

(I took them back to the office with me; will patch the tubes.)

Last edited:
Full suspension hardtail fatty.

Welcome to Japan, where cycling is also コスプレ. Appearance is everything, isn't it?

This one takes the cake!

10959074_899403283436189_3822549426875137031_n.jpg

Full suspension hardtail fatty.

Jesus. Not only does it have a fake rear sus unit, it also has a Profile Racing BMX crank and micro-drive chainring, which is designed for running with a 9T BMX hub. The shifter for the rear mech is mounted on the seat post clamp, with a QR lever on the other side holding it on!!

IMG_0jj930.png

Saw this in Ginza the other night...

Not a bike crime... but a crime waiting to happen! No lock, and no owner in sight. Was just sitting there on a busy main street. Madness,

Wouldn't one side be normal and the other side cut down, for Beadle?

Did he turn out to be a nonce too, after he died, or was he alright?

Has anyone come forward about Pratchett yet, come to think of it?

Wouldn't one side be normal and the other side cut down, for Beadle?

Did he turn out to be a nonce too, after he died, or was he alright?

Has anyone come forward about Pratchett yet, come to think of it?

Don't think the right side would fit a normal-sized hand, what with the bell being there. No dirt on him as far as I know, which is surprising considering all those home videos he must have had lying about.

Saw a guy on the course this morning, in a full Nalsima kit with clip in pedals riding a Mamachari. Silver with the double drop frame and a basket on the front. I tried not to stare...

Back
Top Bottom