What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Culprit frames from Taiwan

YamanashiLiving123

Maximum Pace
Dec 9, 2015
Hi TCC'ers,

Let me first acknowledge I am not being paid in any way shape or form, just helping a friend sell some of his bike frame inventory. It's a small business done over the Internet, which can be a challenge. He has his own cycling company in Taiwan. Joshua Colp is his name. I met him a few years back when I was getting back into the cycling world. I discovered his company while reading a bicycling magazine article about him and his frames. I am a big supporter of the little guy and after some due diligence, research I decided to purchase a Culprit. I have had the bike for going on two years and I am not disappointed. It is a great light all around bike for the price.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions about my riding and buying experience. I can speak from experience about one model the RoaDi.

If you want to contact Joshua Colp directly, his email is - [email protected]

Here is his website if you would like to see more pics and info - https://culpritbicycles.com/

This is the list of inventory he has on hand with detailed specs and prices. I've uploaded the photos in order of the bikes Arrow and RoaDi.

Arrow One Frameset carbon matte/ glossy paint
I can offer for 700 USD shipped to Japan
I have stock of 2* 58 in paint or 1 58 ready for custom paint, 800 USD for custom painted

-Full Carbon Monocoque frame with a blend of UD/3K Toray 800 carbon for stiff and comfort able riding
-Oversized downtube/ top tube/chainstay for greater stiffness
-Integrated Carbon dropouts -Thin round seat stays for road shock absorption -1 1/8" – 1.5" head tube for greater stiffness and better handling -BB30 bottom bracket
-Internal cable routing designed for DI2,Campagnolo EPS or mechanical shifting systems
-Fits 31.6 mm seat posts
-Oversized teardrop bladed fork design for stiffness and increased aerodynamics (integrated carbon drop outs)
-Weight:940g -Frame:54cm raw finish -Fork:385g raw finish
- UCI approved

RoaDi all sizes in Stock
I can offer shipped to Japan for 450 USD for 1 frame
4 frames shipped together I can offer 1300 USD

6061 Superlight alloy with smooth weld technology
CAMTAIL DOWN TUBE FOR IMPROVED AERODYNAMICS
ASSYMETRIC STAYS FOR DISC BRAKE DESIGN
CABLE ROUTING ENTERING IN THE HEADTUBE. CAN RUN MECHANICAL OR DI2 ELECTRONIC DRIVETRAINS
SHIMANO BB86
135 MM OLD SPACING
DESIGNED FOR POST MOUNT DISC BRAKE CALIPER (140 MM ROTOR)
FRAME WEIGHT 1280 GRAMS (SIZE 52)
FORK
TORAY 800 ONE PIECE MONOCOQUE DESIGN
REPLACEABLE 15 MM THRU AXLE DESIGN
.POST DISC BRAKE DESIGNED FOR 160 MM ROTORS
FORK WEIGHT ( 425 GRAMS UNPAINTED) WEIGHT VARIES PAINTING REQUEST
HEADSET: FSA NO 42 ACB
SEATPOST CULPRIT SOFTER RIDE FULL CARBON POST
31.6 MM X 400 MM
DESIGNED FOR RIDER COMFORT
WEIGHT 200 GRAMS

FRAME SIZES 44.5, 47, 52, 545, 56, 59 CM
COLOR OPTIONS (BLACK/WHITE MATTE FINISH, BLACK/YELLOW MATTE FINISH, BLACK/CHARCOAL MATTE FINISH, LIMITED EDITION BLACK/NEON PINK GLOSSY FINISH)

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    199.3 KB · Views: 29
  • image.png
    image.png
    234.5 KB · Views: 32
  • image.png
    image.png
    91.8 KB · Views: 32
  • image.png
    image.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 27
  • image.png
    image.png
    382.5 KB · Views: 28
  • image.png
    image.png
    386.1 KB · Views: 30
  • image.png
    image.png
    138.4 KB · Views: 30
  • image.png
    image.png
    136.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Money, if just ...
Well price looks really nice, but I have neither space nor money for a new bike.
I have seen his culprit last week, and it looked quite nice. Haven't ridden it though.

Back
Top Bottom