What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

Wanted hello there im looking for a hardcase travel bike box

My apologizes for the time it's taken to get some pics... Work has been hectic to say the least!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I have a hardcase for use to TCC members. Not for permanent keeps, but available if you need it thanks to Kiwi Simon. Another TCC member is using it now but we can get it soon if needed.

really?that would be thankful...
i need a hardcase by july 4-9 only i will travel in singapore in that date & will be back by july9
if i can lend or rent it by that dates pls inform me asap thank in advance

From here you need to coordinate by personal message with TCC member Tim Kendall. You will have to pay for shipping of case from Tims to your place and when you are finished you have to pay for shipping of the case to my home in Nagano. No cost for borrowing the case but a Thank You to Kiwi Simon is a great idea!

ok ill pm tim kendall so we can talk about the shipping of the box..after i use it ill send it to you in nagano..pls pm me your home address..thanks

thanks to kiwi simon too in advance really helpful!

Back
Top Bottom