What's new

Jonnie from London

Hi Jonnie
Welcome. I don't do early weekday starts but I like to head out to the Saitama mountains at the weekend (usually Saturdays). You're more than welcome to join. Pace depends on how I'm feeling but usually moderate. I haven't been doing any long rides recently but every now and then I like to get some reasonable distance in the legs. As for filthy weather, no thanks. MTBing in the rain is fun but road riding is just miserable. Luckily the weather here in Japan is much better than back home (I'm from near Manchester) so the weather doesn't stop me riding much.

hehe glad to hear it @Kanamori2017. Obviously if the weather were to stay blissfully dry for the next few weeks I'll not be complaining though.
@leicaman - if you have something in the pipeline for this weekend I'd be more than happy to accompany you. I guess there will be something in the "Rides" thread?
For now, many thanks for making me feel welcome here and I'll see you out there very soon!

@Jonnie Unfortunately I can't ridd this coming weekend. I'll definitely be riding the Saturday after as long as it isn't crappy weather. I'll post something in the rides section for that ride.

Back
Top Bottom