What's new

Help POC helmets

Sharkley1981

Warming-Up
Aug 16, 2016
Hi,

Does anybody know any shops selling POC bike helmets in Tokyo?

I want to try them before purchasing so I prefer buying from a store rather than online.

Thanks!

I don't know any shops as I live in kyoto, but I'll definitely give a shoutout to the greatness of POC helmets. I've got two. One Octal Aero in size medium and an Octal in small. The medium fits when I ratchet it almost all the way down and the small needs very little ratcheting. My head is oddly sized right between the two sizes. But I love both lids. However, if you measure your noggin I can almost garruntee that the POC size guide is accurate.

I don't know any shops as I live in kyoto, but I'll definitely give a shoutout to the greatness of POC helmets. I've got two. One Octal Aero in size medium and an Octal in small. The medium fits when I ratchet it almost all the way down and the small needs very little ratcheting. My head is oddly sized right between the two sizes. But I love both lids. However, if you measure your noggin I can almost garruntee that the POC size guide is accurate.
thanks! I will take your word for it if I don't find any shops.

thanks a lot for the feedback everyone, I got the limited edition neon green. it's gorgeous!

Now that there's closure, has anyone else been thinking that POC is too close to POS? ;)

Back
Top Bottom