What's new

Post your Youtube favs...

I thought

it was reprehensible hooliganism.....but actually I'm just jealous really.....:p:p

chazzer

Try this on your wife...or rich friend...but go for something a little better than this...

Watch the guy in Black on the inside line.... he rolls the bike over and then it seems that he lands it back on its wheels! The guy that rolled in second must have thought all his birthdays had come at once!

Another Danny Macaskill

Here`s another Danny Macaskill vid; has to be seen to be believed, what this guy can do on a bicycle. Unfortunately it`s a (rather weird) VW commercial...

And THIS guy re-defines the term `core strength`(not bicycle related):

Whenzhou, China. Guy on a bike witnesses two guys on a scooter snatch a bag from a pedestrian. What would you do??????

Great :)

Philip

TheNSWPolice — April 08, 2010 — As of this weekend, police will take to the streets on 127 new Eagle Police Mountain Bikes; the first state-of-the-art, custom made mountain bikes of their kind in Australia.

Designed by 'police for police', the bikes are the next generation in mobile policing and will be used in rapid response mobile patrols in 24 local area commands across the State.

The Eagle Police Mountain Bikes are equipped with re-enforced frames, rims and heavy duty tyres and accessories.

Bicycle policing officially commenced in NSW in 1995 and there are now more than 500 trained NSW Police Force cyclists.

An average mountain bike patrol can cover up to 50 kilometres in a 12 hour shift. The mountain bikes are used for a range of important duties, from high visibility policing around schools zones, to enforcing road rules and patrolling city streets

The Cycologists - creative musical use of bikes

Cops on Bikes

Cool! I remember when my hometown (Seattle) started using bike cops back in 1988 or so. The one thing I do dig about Japan is seeing the local omowarisan on bikes, there is something a tad more 'kinder' about it.

TheNSWPolice — April 08, 2010 — As of this weekend, police will take to the streets on 127 new Eagle Police Mountain Bikes; the first state-of-the-art, custom made mountain bikes of their kind in Australia.

Designed by 'police for police', the bikes are the next generation in mobile policing and will be used in rapid response mobile patrols in 24 local area commands across the State.

The Eagle Police Mountain Bikes are equipped with re-enforced frames, rims and heavy duty tyres and accessories.

Bicycle policing officially commenced in NSW in 1995 and there are now more than 500 trained NSW Police Force cyclists.

An average mountain bike patrol can cover up to 50 kilometres in a 12 hour shift. The mountain bikes are used for a range of important duties, from high visibility policing around schools zones, to enforcing road rules and patrolling city streets

Absolutely Brilliant!:D

Mike, your video really captures what cycling ought to be all about: "enjoying life:thumb:!!"

BTW, I always wondered, has the old tandem ever proven to be of any use when filming on the run?

BTW, I always wondered, has the old tandem ever proven to be of any use when filming on the run?
@TOM thanks. Actually she wasn't; I hadn't realised that I'd have to keep my legs moving as stoker/cameraman, which made camera shake even worse. A few weeks ago I packed her up and sent her to your designated successor, as promised.

Awesome! I'll forward this on to Joe.

A work of art

That is truely excellent Mike. I didn't know Don could carry a tune. And I still don't know if he can. :p

K

Great video Mike.

This one is from the other end of the half-fast scale of enjoying your sport and would put anyone off doing Ironman events.

Back
Top Bottom