What's new

Post your Youtube favs...

!

Watching the Giro Donne with my little girl less predictable than the Tour.

snoogly, do you watch paint dry for fun????

Another lulzy piece from McSpandex or whoever there is -

Off topic but wtf -- riding my Biondi through the hood on dailys through Culver, then to Compton, Rendondo and finally break free past the Palos Verdes... chill back at the pool , rocking Dolphins anna Gin juice, yo! The RULEZ were pure!

Tim, there is a Cali rapper that actually races crits and track. Can't remember his name but he is pretty good. Velonews and NYBikesnob did a peice on him..... will try to dig it out.

It continues to amaze me how odd the german sense of humour is Mob. :D

Here is a Pro-Lite video testing the carbon disc wheel in case David Millar or Mark Cavendish decideds to throw the toys out of the pram.

Old school

Old school

That is indeed one of the best cycling vids I have seen.

With all the glass bottles in the hands of the cyclist the broom wagon gets a completely new meaning. Also imagine being a domestique, where you had to carry all those bottles - I would hate to stick a glass bottle below my jersey.

what the hipsters wish for:

hilarious Deej.

My wannabe hipster ex and one of my best friends (she's the pregnant one--not by him) were in this very naked and not safe for work Flaming Lips music video.

http://www.nme.com/video/bcid/49582897001

apparently
1) it is always legal to ride bicycles naked in Portland Oregon, as it is considered free speech.
2) if you film it for money, you lose hippy/hipster cred (you sell out tool of a capitalist) and can no longer be naked in public
3) it was very hard to ride the bikes slow enough for the camera crew and they re-did those shots about a million times.
4) all the hipsters and hippies weren't really sure what to do without their identifying skinny jeans so no one hit on each other the whole weekend.

Campagnolo Electric Shifters

Never mind all this tarmac nonsense!
Here's some proper biking:

Cool find, Alan.
wow, these guys are flying!
Very impressive footage, especially those long uninterrupted stretches.

Here's something on the same topic, but of a different genre -

Back
Top Bottom