What's new

Post your Youtube favs...

- 720p version not recommended for the hard of bandwidth. I have NTT fiber and it's appallingly slow to load.

My first shorts filmed and edited in HD.

Yawata Shrine apparently.

Some of these downhiller are bloody amazing sprinters..... thats all they do for training along with bike handling skills and when they go....they go!

Norikura

Given all the pictures and salivating about the northern (Gifu-ken) side of Norikura, I thought I'd share my video. This is one of my favorite downhill rides.

norinori.jpg

--HF Mike--

bike trix

Wow! This is what happens when you forget all about what a bicycle is actually for, and just do your own thing!

Part two

It helps, I suppose, to be skinny, athletic, and rhythmical.

kikif.jpg

A few amazing road bike stunts, video by Bikeradar, found on Busted Carbon.

"I don't recommend it unless somebody else is paying for your bikes." :D

From our race on Sunday- filmed in Portland.

Language potentially NSFW. Bandwidth requirements on the higher side, especially for HD. Check out more of Burk's videos. I wish I could figure out a way to get cross more popular in Japan!

From our race on Sunday- filmed in Portland.

Language potentially NSFW. Bandwidth requirements on the higher side, especially for HD. Check out more of Burk's videos. I wish I could figure out a way to get cross more popular in Japan!

Great video quality but I think you convinced me to stick to road bikes...I guess I'm a wuss because I don't enjoy mud and the cleaning up afterwards..

More genius from Danny MacAskill, and some wonderful scenery of Scotland to boot.

Danny MacAskill is sick.

His name kind of fits too, eh? MacA-~::SKILL::~

My old scene. Gimme a BMX and a rail and I will show you some shit.

A low-key contrast to the speedy videos of late ...

My ride to Costco does include a couple of km on the tank road, so I suppose it does count as a legitimate ride ...

My celebration of everything blue, and Ortlieb.

My first 'real' bike, a Specialized MTB, was converted into an uber-shopping bike.

Tour of Matabungkay in the Philippines in October.
Taken by a mini helicopter. Sometimes a little un-nerving having rotorblades a few meters above your helmet.

ZenBiker..... is this the UCI Tour of Asia race or an amateur event?

Did you race it , how many stages was it and the average distance and avergae speed of the winner? Sorry for so many questions its just 2011 I'm out to get as many UCI points as possible.

Tour of Matabungkay in the Philippines in October.
Taken by a mini helicopter. Sometimes a little un-nerving having rotorblades a few meters above your helmet.

Admittedly, that is one of the coolest vids I've seen. I really do wonder which copter and video setup he used. I have a stable of two helicopters which I think would be pretty neat to use that way.

Admittedly, that is one of the coolest vids I've seen. I really do wonder which copter and video setup he used. I have a stable of two helicopters which I think would be pretty neat to use that way.

Agreed totally awesome and I bet those riders were pleased as punch to have Le Tour style arial shots of the race!

Back
Top Bottom