What's new

RECMOUNTS

They do a good job but aren't designed with any finesse.

Great if you want a solution that a bog standard, comes with the device, mount doesn't solve.

For instance, you want your Cateye light mounted under your Garmin 1000 on the same doohicky. RECMOUNT have you covered.

What do you want to know?
It held my computer in place and a GoPro from time to time until I sold it with a bike. It also held a GoPro on a QR skewer until I got disc brakes... it also held a GoPro underneath my saddle until the angle got old.

What's that fly6? camera thing? I don't know what the state of them is currently but they're like light plus "drive recorder" type cameras front and rear right..

After these car driver incidents and having to deal with subsequent insurance company bs I'm quite interested in protecting myself evidence-wise when I'm out on my own in the future.

Something that keeps everything tight front and read would be best

I use a recmount that holds my Edge up top and has a generic gopro mount on the bottom. I use it for a gopro and a Cateye light (not at the same time).
It does what it is suppose to do, just like my k-edge mounts. I don't really think on is better than the other.

My only gripe about the recmount is that the light bracket they have is made with plastic...
It would seem bunny hopping off a curb and dropping about 30cms or so is enough for it to break.
I have since replaced it with an aluminum bracket and tested... 30cm is no problem with the upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom