What's new

selling my TCR2

trucksan

Speeding Up
Aug 5, 2006
I will be selling my TCR2 carbon next month.
2005 model. The frame has about 1500k on it but as I swapped almost all of the components except the crank, they have almost no miles on them. All the original bits will be back on with a few upgrades.
If the are any intrested people let me know.
I was thinking about 90k yen for a price.
I bought a new frame, a colnago CT2, looking foward to spring
I haven't managed to find the time to get into Tokyo from Narita to go on few rides with you all, but work is easing off this year, so fingers crossed.

Take care

2005 model. The frame has about 1500k on it but as I swapped almost all of the components except the crank, they have almost no miles on them. All the original bits will be back on with a few upgrades.
I haven't managed to find the time to get into Tokyo from Narita to go on few rides with you all, but work is easing off this year, so fingers crossed.

Take care

Size,pls;)

Take care

Hi!

Sounds very interesting!

Make sure you get that Colnago out with us for a ride!

Ash

size small

Thanks I will put some pics up but I will not be back in Narita to do that untill
the 14 of Feb.

Back
Top Bottom