What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Shimano RS 10 wheelset (11 sp compatible) + tires ¥8000

ryanm

Speeding Up
May 28, 2016
Hi all,
I am selling a spare wheelset. These came on a bike that I purchased second hand, so I am not the original owner. The bike that I purchased looked to have been quite new and these wheels also look they have barely been used. I promptly switched these out for different wheels and can't imagine that I put more than 200 km on them. They have just been sitting around in a box for the past year or so and I would thus like to get rid of them.

They would make a great winter/bad weather/training/commuting wheelset.

I am also including a barely used set of Vittoria Zaffiro tires.
I think that I still have the skewers that came with these and am happy to also include them if I can find them.

¥8000 or best offer for everything.

If you are interested, let me know. I can easily show them to you at Hiyoshi or Jiyugaoka Stations.IMG_1944.JPG IMG_1941.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1943.JPG
    IMG_1943.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1942.JPG
    IMG_1942.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1945.JPG
    IMG_1945.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 14
Bump with a price drop to 6,000 yen. I also did find the skewers so will include those as well.

Back
Top Bottom