1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sold! Spring Cleanout Sale (Shoes, Pedals and Jersey)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by TokyoLiving, Apr 11, 2018.

1. TokyoLiving

TokyoLiving Maximum Pace

Hello,

Well it's spring cleaning time. I have a few items up on the chopping block.

1. Black pair of Shimano 105 pedals = $old

2. JERSEY IS SOLD - Search and State merino long sleeve jersey size large in ice gray color = $OLD

3.) A pair of Giro Factor cycling shoes for Shimano 3-bolt for shimano cleats and pedals. (Size 44) = $old

See pics below and feel free to send me a message if interested or you have any questions.

Buyer pays shipping within Japan or I can meet somewhere convenient within the Tokyo area.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

#1 TokyoLiving, Apr 11, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  2. wexford

wexford Maximum Pace

Can you post more photos of those shoes. Want to see a side profile of both and underneath. How old are they? They are my size and I need a pair of shoes for a bike in Ireland so just might be the ticket. Interested in seeing the wear around the soles. I quite like my other giros.

3. TokyoLiving

TokyoLiving Maximum Pace

Hola

I’ll post more this evening.

4. TokyoLiving

TokyoLiving Maximum Pace

@wexford more pics for your viewing pleasure.

Attached Files:

5. wexford

wexford Maximum Pace

@TokyoLiving - I'll take the shoes. Thanks for the extra pics. I'll PM you.

Tom.

6. TokyoLiving

TokyoLiving Maximum Pace

Hi Tom,

You are #2 in line. I have a guy wanting to buy both the shoes and pedals together. I am waiting to hear back if he can meet tomorrow. If not then the shoes are yours.

A