TCC Team Kit Design Contest 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hands down

I really like this design! Thumbs up!

Here are some possible variants -

1) + mountains

30628_1263513599850_1590031141_30548312_1324838_n.jpg

2) + gozilla (yes, I love gozilla!!! :D)

30628_1263513519848_1590031141_30548311_6501558_n.jpg

I don't mind replacing the side text with something like:
"He Who Rests, Rusts"
"Enjoy Cycling With Us"
"Enjoy Cycling With TCC"
"We Drink Beer Too"
"No Pain, No Gain"
"Pain Pain Pain Pain"
"Asahi Yebisu Sapporo"
"Sex, Drugs and TCC"
"夜露死苦"
..but I still like the URL more cause it's neutral and informative

I like both of these - only suggestion is to put the 'Tokyo Cycling Club' in 1 line in the Red Section (Front and Rear). Then you have more real-estate for sponsor logo (if any) Plus it just looks more lean and mean ! (Like the Cervelo TDF Kit) Red swatch with White Letters. Anyway - when this is set - lemme know how to order! Are you doing full kit? Bib/Jersey for both race cut and tour cut?

Ok so sorry to harp on but as I was the first person to suggest this, and Thomas has also said the same, can you PLEASE make a version with Toge names Sergey? :pray:

GSAstuto, I love the retro-style of the cervelo designs, but
1) I am not aware of any sponsors which we need to put on the jersey (Thomas?), so the top of the front will look empty
2) "Tokyo Cycling Club" is too long to fit as one line (it could be fit, but with very small font size), therefore should be splitted.
...and it's just taking too much time already.

Mike, Thomas, sorry guys, this is a toge-free jersey.
I would love to have a mountain jersey, with all the freakish toges, mountains and hills and rindos, and plaster "100% uphill" on the front and the serpantine on the back, but let's save it for TCC mountain-only jersey :D

Seguei, fantastic work! Thank you for all your time and effort. I love it.

My only suggestion would be to drop the URLs. Honestly, if anyone wants to find the site, they can simply Google TCC or Tokyo Cycling Club. Those are surely easier to remember for the casual observer than www.tokyocycle.com

I know you said earlier that as long as we have the space on the jersey, we might as well use it for URLs. But perhaps in this case, a cleaner look is better?

Again, huge thanks!

Deej

Seguei, fantastic work! Thank you for all your time and effort. I love it.

My only suggestion would be to drop the URLs. Honestly, if anyone wants to find the site, they can simply Google TCC or Tokyo Cycling Club. Those are surely easier to remember for the casual observer than www.tokyocycle.com

I know you said earlier that as long as we have the space on the jersey, we might as well use it for URLs. But perhaps in this case, a cleaner look is better?

Again, huge thanks!

Deej

Et tu, Deej? :)

So what do we do? Keep changing the design, make a poll for the jersey design or just stop at some point already?

I think the design stage is officially over..isnt it?

Just to let you know, I will be releasing a version of my design in the near future, independent of TCC.

I know the kit is finalised now, and it looks great, I wanted to share an idea I had for a more hawaiian style of cycle shirt. Very rushed and even no time to do both sides, but you get the picture. Basically 1 of the 100 views of Edo (33. Barges on the Yotsugi-dori Canal) with cyclists moving along the river on the way home from the mountains.

Maybe an idea for the next half-fast jersey MSW?

tcc.png

I actually think they would make better posters than jerseys. In fact they would make bloody excellent posters.

Very cool - maybe do the whole jersey and kit in a Hokusai fashion ...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom