What's new

Team Kit Design. 2012/3

:D

Well, with the deal that I have worked out for this year, you don't need to buy all of the items in the first delivery; a re-ordering system has been set up, which I will publish details of at a later date (most likely when I get all the pricing, etc, sorted).

So, that is it for the design thread then!

Thanks for the input, laughs, annoyance and melt-downs (last 2 mainly me, I admit).

Despite any bad blood I created, I honestly feel that I took a bit from all of the designs and ideas that people posted in here, to form the final design. There is no way in hell I could come up with something like this by myself. A team effort for sure, shoddily lead by a borderline mentalist (me).

Thanks a lot, guys.

Can't wait to get the samples to show you.

Cheers,

OwenJames.

お疲れ様でした Owen. I want them all and I want them all now!

I know I said I just wanted a long sleeve shirt but I am like Pete now!

お疲れ様でした Owen. I want them all and I want them all now!

Oh darn. I know I said I wasn't going to get any this year...but I think I might just end up with the full black set... :warau:

Not sure if I'll order yet either and love both designs.

I've always wanted a whiter pair of pants because a guy in our team has a set and they look quite nice on him!!!
:eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek:
I'm not even worried bout them getting dirty. More incentive to ride clean!

Will wait and see...

Sikochi;

Try as I might, I don't think the white sleeves are going to work. They totally throw the design and would need a fundamental shift in the whole design of the top half of the jersey to make work.

Can I ask a leap of faith here and allow me to get the samples printed for viewing. I really feel that the black will look superb when it is printed up...

For your curiosity, I started a mock up, tried loads of options and gave up...

Have a look;

dontwork.png

Actually, I would be quite happy with this. My thought was for some contouring from the black to the white, as on the trunk, but couldn`t decide if this would clash, as would be inverted. But as it is your design, then I defer to you.

The shorts do match well, but I have my favourite Decathlon shorts - white :eek: - so I will just be going for shirts.

White shorts are fine with the Craft Cool Boxers; it`s only those who go commando who need to :eek:

I appreciate the feedback, but the design has now been finalised and sent of for development into a real product.

I am currently working out all the technical details (which are looking pretty good!), and will publish details when concluded. This should be pretty soon, as there are a number of different parties involved, and we all want to get it out as soon as we can.

Thanks

Owen

Back
Top Bottom