What's new

Training Ride Thursdays. Arakawa Saiko Training Thread

@Mlac Peek - would be very interested, but I have made plans to ride with a friend on the Arakawa at 5:00AM, starting from Kasaibashi. Could always use more company though;)

Dumping rain here, too. I was going to ghost up to the course today and sockdope you lot, pity.
Maybe next week

Sorry for the late notice, but my computer froze 15 minutes prior to this post. ride plans have been postponed to next week

It ain't raining in the morning, according to the weather report.

Third time lucky! I'll be at the meeting point at 6am for anyone that fancies it. Unless it really is raining, of course, in which case I'll hit the pillow for a few extra miles.

It won't be raining, but there'll still be a bitta' moisture on the roads.
Not enough to bother most people, though.
Should be doable.

Just checked the forecast. Looks like a 10% possibility of rain in the morning. If the weather cooperates, I am in.

It seems that I was more tired than I thought and slept right through my alarm! So, I will have to wait until next week to enjoy the fun.

Have a great ride gentlemen!
TT

Last edited:
No worries @TimeTraveler, - nobody else made it out of bed either so it turned into a solo ride.

52km sub-LT tempo with 8 sprints thrown in for good measure, one every half lap. The roads were only mildly damp and drying out quickly, and the sun came out for a bit too.

Same time next week...

@Mlac Peek , sounds like a very good workout! Although I felt like :merde:, I forced myself to get on the bike and did a 40Km Arakawa tempo ride with a few sprints thrown in. I feel much better now. I will see you next Thursday.

Holy cowshit the weather actually looks good for tomorrow morning. I'll be at the meeting point at 6am.

Who's up for some early bird punishment?

Is this ride going on Thursday?

I tried to find where exactly the ride starts, but could not find it on the images of page 1,
nor was it conclusive when I typed it into google maps.

Apologies, - I am new in Tokyo

Back
Top Bottom