1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Tubular Tires x2 - Price Drop

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Conrad, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Conrad

Conrad Maximum Pace

My bike sold so it made sense to move these to their own thread.

I'm not using tubular wheels anymore so I need to clear these out:

1 x Vittoria Strada 21mm tubular tire - new, never fitted, still in original package - 1,500 yen

1x Schwalbe Ultremo Ultralight indoor tubular tire 22mm - kept as a spare, fitted dry only once, ridden for a short distance (less than 100km), makes an excellent lightweight (about 130 grams) spare - 1,500 yen.

Happy to post in Japan (you pay postage), or just hand it to you on a ride.
    IMG_20180413_101307[1].jpg IMG_20180413_101526[1].jpg IMG_20180413_101807[1].jpg

#1 Conrad, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2018 at 10:35
  2. Conrad

Conrad Maximum Pace

3. drunkcyclist

drunkcyclist Cruising

Possibly interested. Have you used the strada before? I mean, have you ridden them (not the one for sale). How are they on the street, if you have?

4. Conrad

Conrad Maximum Pace

I had Strada on the front and back. The back one wore out pretty quickly (around 2000km) but I didn't get any punctures. Strada is a low level tubular, it's only meant for training, and it's not as easy to mount as a better quality tire. If I was going to do it again I would probably put Strada on the front and get something better for the back. That's just my two cents, experiences may vary of course.