What's new

Training Ride Tuesday Morning Tama Training Thread

Great morning for it again. @Tuomas is a full-blown hill-climb machine these days. A sight to behold.
Good to see @dogma2017 too before he leaves Japan. His winning smile/grimace will be missed! :tup
P7183109.JPG

thanks for another (humbling) hill climb. As I watched @Tuomas crush the 20% grade hills standing in his big chain ring in all out sprints, my mind said to stand and accelerate, but my body clicked into the granny gear and prayed these TDF league riders would WATT for the newbie...thanks again for letting me join. great times. Jonnie - great efforts and very strong riding!

Another painfully fun early morning ride. Thank ye!

Nice to meet you Brad, albeit only one time. Safe travels back to Boston.

Jonnie, we shall meet again!

Should be overcast but not raining tomorrow morning, so I plan to be at the newer meeting place at 5:45 am for the usual #TamaTuesdays
Let's do the usual route: left and up, down right left up and over, around the corner, up down and through, across, up and along, round a bit, round a bit, round a bit, round a bit, and yomiuri to finish. Pick your hill and aim for a PR!
Entrants post below.

Climb time!

Thanks for another good one!

Attachments

• IMG_5393.JPG
    IMG_5393.JPG
    247.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5380.JPG
    IMG_5380.JPG
    139.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_5394.JPG
    IMG_5394.JPG
    197.4 KB · Views: 18
I looked at the forecast and killed my legs during the past 2 days, so no go for me.

Hope you stay dry!

Forecast looks a bit weird for tomorrow so perhaps it's summer showers season?
I'll be there at the usual meeting place at 5:45 unless some showers roll in. Updates later this evening.
Unless it's thundering and heavy rain I will be there no matter what if it's raining and do hill climb repeats at yomuiri.

If no rain then the regular route of pain with whomever shows up.

Checking the weather radar, I can't see what is supposed to be raining nonstop throughout tomorrow starting at midnight. My guess is, they expect a summer storm at some point tomorrow but have no idea when, so are playing the averages by saying it will rain a little bit all day, because they can't say it will rain a lot for a little bit of the day. I'll be up early and ready to go if it's dry.

Looking at the charts, and consulting with my trusty sea-faring parrot, there is a 50-50 chance the roads will be dry by tomorrow morning. Updates to come!

Back
Top Bottom