What's new

Tech Upping the log game

My contribution from Berlin/Brandenburg (Germany).
The game started a little slow and I almost thought of giving up. It looks like people here prefere living logs.
For the first picture I even didn't bother taking out my bottles.
But then...
Logs and logs. Lots of logs.
It took me some couple of sandy road into a forest clearing to get to there. 23mm tires definitly aren't made for sandy roads.
Can you find my bike in picture 1280 (4th picture)?
Sorry about the finger in picture 1282 (last picture). I was kind of irritated by the huge dog of a man passing by. He probably did expect a cyclist taking pictures of logs in the forest. He quickly grapped the leash. But the leash being like 20m long didn't really put me at ease.
Anyway, I'm sound and safe back home and those logs made a regular ride a great one.
IMG_1275.JPG IMG_1278.JPG IMG_1279.JPG IMG_1280.JPG IMG_1281.JPGIMG_1282.JPG

Serious loggery. That's an A+ log game right there.

My contribution from Berlin/Brandenburg (Germany).
The game started a little slow and I almost thought of giving up. It looks like people here prefere living logs.
For the first picture I even didn't bother taking out my bottles.
But then...
Logs and logs. Lots of logs.
It took me some couple of sandy road into a forest clearing to get to there. 23mm tires definitly aren't made for sandy roads.
Can you find my bike in picture 1280 (4th picture)?
Sorry about the finger in picture 1282 (last picture). I was kind of irritated by the huge dog of a man passing by. He probably did expect a cyclist taking pictures of logs in the forest. He quickly grapped the leash. But the leash being like 20m long didn't really put me at ease.
Anyway, I'm sound and safe back home and those logs made a regular ride a great one.
View attachment 14077 View attachment 14078 View attachment 14079 View attachment 14080 View attachment 14081View attachment 14082

logtastic!!

Andy

www.jyonnobitime.com/time

my effort this morning. (1) the perfectly posed bike with cranks aligned, large chainring engaged, water bottles intact and seat level. (2) an arty attempt but a bit of a ボケfail.IMG_0059.JPG IMG_0061.JPG

Nice attempt, but what on earth is going on with your bartape??
supacaz-super-sticky-kush-rasta-handlebar-tape-zion-rasta-EV207452-3010-1.jpg
Supercaz tape.
Not that impressed with it actually, starting to crap out after only a few months. I do have a heap more of it but in green and yellow. Maybe I will have better luck second time around and not using gloves. Seems like the leather on the palm of the glove is too grippy for the tape.

View attachment 14092
Supercaz tape.
Not that impressed with it actually, starting to crap out after only a few months. I do have a heap more of it but in green and yellow. Maybe I will have better luck second time around and not using gloves. Seems like the leather on the palm of the glove is too grippy for the tape.

That's unfortunate. My supercaz looks brand new after 9 months of abuse.

DSC_2598.JPG

although it is black...

Andy

www.jyonnobitime.com/time

@tigerkamen and anyone else.... do you not find it slightly creepy that someone has deliberately cut a lot of smaller logs into 1m lengths and then stacked them at a slight angle with space after every seventh log to be able to walk up and down ....but then left them to rot and overgrow?

...There's got to be bodies under them:alien:

@tigerkamen and anyone else.... do you not find it slightly creepy that someone has deliberately cut a lot of smaller logs into 1m lengths and then stacked them at a slight angle with space after every seventh log to be able to walk up and down ....but then left them to rot and overgrow?

...There's got to be bodies under them:alien:

The place was quite literally in the middle of nowhere. no streetlamps nor huts or vendo's in sight. might be worth exploring during halloween.

Back
Top Bottom