What's new
  • Dear valued Members,

we kindly ask you to post/repost your classified ads to our new Classifieds section. This subforum is now in read-only status. If you still have active ads, repost them to the new Classified section.

Please submit multiple items seperately: one entry for each item you'd like to post.

Thank you!

For Sale Wahoo kickr power trainer - 2015, new $600

Josh

Cruising
Nov 28, 2015
Hi,

I'm selling my essentially-new Wahoo KICKR Power Trainer - 11 Speed w/ RPM Cadence trainer (product page) for JPY 70,000 or $600.

My trainer is
- 1 year old (bought 10/2015)
- used fewer than 20 times / 200km
- includes all original packaging, instructions, cadence monitor, etc (Photos)
- $600 or JPY 70,000 , negotiable. You can buy new for $899, but Wahoo doesn't ship to Japan so I'm saving you a lot of trouble!
- compatible with hubs: 130mm (road), 135mm (mountain); official page for compatibility
- 11 speed, but you can swap cassettes if your bike is not 11 speed

Pick up from my apartment in Roppongi / Akasaka area.

--

More price Info (but can't ship to Japan):
- Original price: $1200
- Current price: $899 (but the 11 speed is no longer available)
- Current price, factory certified used: $799

Last edited:
Is it just the Kickr they don't ship to Japan then because I ordered and received an Elemnt from them delivered to my door in Chiba a few months ago? :)

The kickr is taken!

@Heath, not sure. I went to wahoo website and could not select Japan as shipping address for kickr.

Hi Josh, I note that the Kickr is taken, but just wanted to ask how you got it out to Japan? I'm heading from the UK to Tokyo next month and want to bring my turbo with me, so curious as to whether you sent it across or brought it as luggage on a flight...?

I checked the whole giant box as luggage on United! I think it's right at 50lbs and within the baggage size limits. As long as you're under your total baggage limit for the flight, you shouldn't have to pay anything.

Thanks for the info! Don't want to take up much more of your time/patience, but did you add any additional padding etc around the box itself, or just go with the original cardboard box as it was delivered?

I just took what Wahoo's original shipping and checked it at the airport. So it was the original box, inside a larger / same size cardboard box.

I put some fragile stickers on too, but either way I think you'll be okay.

Hi, is this still available? Also can you confirm the model? Is this a Kickr (direct mount drivetrain) or a Kicker Snap (wheel on)? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom